Raid on Chernobyl - The Great Conspiracy

Hier werden LockOn Screenshots und Videos vorgestellt, über sie diskutiert, Tipps und Tricks ausgetauscht und vieles mehr...

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Wad_Cutter
Gerade reingestolpert

Chernoby Incompetence

Beitrag von Wad_Cutter » 19. Sep 2007, 16:59

falconsix, I don’t wish to make this a federal case as we say in the states but I don’t share your view point in the video. At the end of Johnny’s video he says “Don’t worry! Just a Theory… …Right?” which is to say this is what he really thinks what happened in his opinion. I went through the video again and it clearly point to the US a leading an attach on Russian soil. In his statement in the forum he says “well planned sabotage against the former Soviet Union.” I was very interested in this reactor accident cause by the gross incompetence of the reactor personal. It was on the BBC and the Germany news I get. I don’t trust the American news all the time. I am not sure what they teach in the school Johnny goes to but some one gave Johnny he wrong information. I see no “fun” in the video. It is well made and Johnny has talent for sure. Why not say another country was reasonable and use another aircraft other then a American jet? This is my view point. Take it as you would. Upon expressing my view point I consider this exchange on Johnny’s video closed. By the way, your English was very good. I really wish I could speak German and understand it as Germany is the land of my heritage thus why I find the German news very interesting. I really like the German people and their ways from what I have seen and what little I know. Love the food too. Cheers mate, waddy
“Any one who think that the pen is mightier then the sword never came face to face with a thermal nuclear bomb.” Douglas McArthur

JaBoG32_Laud
Professional

Beitrag von JaBoG32_Laud » 19. Sep 2007, 17:16

Hi Waddy!

I know you declared this one finished but I think I have to add my point of view also.
This theory is so unrealistic that nobody can assume anybody to really believe this. I think everything said by JohnnyK is to be taken with a very big wink!!
So don't worry!

Cheers and S!
Bild

Johnny K.

Beitrag von Johnny K. » 25. Sep 2007, 14:32

Thanks JaBoG32_Laud for tryin to explain my intetions. :wink:

I I didn't wanna tell anybody that his history teacher tells lies. I was lookin for a challange to improve my editing skills. I read about this stupid theory on the internet and thought hey that's some interesting stuff lets take the challange. It was different from what I had ever done before which was another reason to make this movie. I had done some LOMAC movie and was lookin for a change.

Chernobyl was an accident cause by fatal design flaw as well as pesonals' faults.

I highly appreciate your comment that you enjoyed the video itself because that's what i actually was all about. Thank you! :wink:

Greez

Johnny K.
<<"Pilots desaster, Stinger is faster!">>

Wad_Cutter
Gerade reingestolpert

Great Conspiracy

Beitrag von Wad_Cutter » 25. Sep 2007, 15:36

[bol0]Howdy Johnny, glad I could respond to your post and I’m always up to a challenge. We Yanks seem to be taking the blame for a things of happing around the world and I just couldn’t let this one slip by. Sorry if I over reacted. It was a well made movie. Maybe next time the terrorist can fly the F-15’s without USA markings. The one thing I find interesting is that one else offered a challenge to your video. Any way, you did an outstanding job on the video and I look forward you next one. Pleas keep up the good work and give your teacher the finger for me just saying “Greeting from the USA.” Thanks Johnny [/bol0]
“Any one who think that the pen is mightier then the sword never came face to face with a thermal nuclear bomb.” Douglas McArthur

Antworten