Accounting for bugs in DCS: Black Shark

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Antworten
Werewolf
Gerade reingestolpert

Accounting for bugs in DCS: Black Shark

Beitrag von Werewolf » 3. Sep 2012, 15:09

Dear friends! I am a member aerobatic group. We fly the Ka-50 Black Shark. If you notice, every new release of Ka-50, accompanied by changes in the flight model of the helicopter and avionics. Even with the release of the first patch, we think about why this is happening.
We have to deal with this issue. We found the real pilots. We even found the test pilots who flew on the Ka-50.
Using real Flight manual and experience of pilots, we have found many bugs. We talked with the developers of DCS: Black Shark, but encountered with a huge desire to not fix bugs we found.
Understanding that we can not reach a solution to the problems we have created in the Russian forum thread ED, topic.
Now it is called the "Ka-50 Black Shark 2 - discussion of characteristics" (Ка-50 Черная Акула 2 - обсуждение характеристик).
Thanks to this topic, we have been able to prove and to fix some bugs, but their number is very small. And not corrected, a lot.
At this point, create a similar situation. ED not to fix bugs. And all of my squad, and in this case, I hope to support, not indifferent to the Ka-50 pilots, after creating my topic in the English forum thread.
Topic will be created later, after finding a sufficient number of squads and people who can support us in these difficult discussions.

Link to the list of bugs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... EM2M210cXc
At the bottom of the page, select list "English version 1.2.0".
Please do not stay indifferent. Check it out. And support us.

Antworten