Black Shark News vom 10. August 07

Alles Wissenswerte über den ersten Teil der DCS-Serie sowie über das reale Vorbild, den Kamov Ka-50.

Moderator: JaBoG32 Stab

Antworten
Schleudersitz
Semi-Professional

Black Shark News vom 10. August 07

Beitrag von Schleudersitz » 12. Aug 2007, 15:20

Eagle Dynamics hat am vergangenen Freitag folgende News veröffentlicht:
Currently the team is testing build 33 which added a new airfield to the simulation world and increased the height field and texture resolution of large portions of the map (most evident in the mountainous areas). The Mineralnye Vody area has a particularly detailed height field. We’re also been adjusting the world shaders for a more contrasted image. Personally, I think it looks better. We’ve also incorporated the tree edits by our newest test team member, TekaTeka.

The mission editor is progressing nicely and I had a chance to take a look at a test build this past week. The new map technology and scripting ability will be a pretty dramatic change from previous Eagle products. Since coming to work with Eagle since my Jane’s F/A-18 days, I’ve wanted to have much better mission scripting tools. This ME is a huge step in that direction. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks the ME will be available to the test team to start banging on.

It looks like we’re nearing the homestretch for the Ka-50 modeling. A few items with the fire suppression system, auto-pilot modes and caution/warning system remain, but on the whole things are starting to look pretty solid. The flight model will probably continue to be tweaked but right now it feels very tight.

Given the nature of helicopter combat, a great deal of time has been spent working on the helicopter and ground vehicle AI. This work continues, particularly because the AI helicopters now use a much more advanced flight model and this needs to be accounted for by the AI.

That’s it for now; I’ll try to do another update in a few weeks after ME and campaign system has been integrated into to the code base.

Wad_Cutter
Gerade reingestolpert

enough

Beitrag von Wad_Cutter » 19. Aug 2007, 02:55

Enough already. Just get the dam thing out. Stop the adding and give us a great sim.
“Any one who think that the pen is mightier then the sword never came face to face with a thermal nuclear bomb.” Douglas McArthur

Woodstock
Semi-Professional

Beitrag von Woodstock » 19. Aug 2007, 19:32

@ Wad-Cutter:
Maybe you should post your comments at a different place where there´s a chance that the developers read them.
And stop the non-constructive whining, if they released now there would be no great sim, only buggy patchwork.
Just sit back and relax and wait like all others, nothing will be accelerated by you posting here.
The only thing you achieve here is building yourself a reputation as crybaby and nuissance. For constructive descussions use http://forum.lockon.ru//index.php.
Thank you!
"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it´s our home!"

Wad_Cutter
Gerade reingestolpert

i got the message

Beitrag von Wad_Cutter » 22. Aug 2007, 19:33

So be it. Not another word from me on this subject. If this is how you wish it to be I am onlt to glad to comply. Wad
“Any one who think that the pen is mightier then the sword never came face to face with a thermal nuclear bomb.” Douglas McArthur

Antworten